The Three Biggest Opportunities in 2016 For Each Sign
My chum UK astrologer Sally Kirkman has written a forecast book for the whole of 2016 — it’s 150 pages of info. Sally is a Scorpio so she’s good at cutting to the point. Here’s an extract.
The 3 Biggest Opportunities Coming Your Way In 2016
- Living out your ideology, following your faith and being true to your philosophy and beliefs is a life-changer in 2016.
- New healthy habits awaken the mantra that your body’s a temple and boosts brain power.
- Love is in the ascendancy from September when Jupiter promises wedding bells, a proposal and more.
- 2016 is the year of pleasure as long as you do more of what you love and actively seek out pleasure.
- Expert financial advice proves invaluable. Draw up a long-term plan and don’t spend extravagantly.
- Your surroundings matter to you so think beautiful and spend quality time in nature and places which soothe your soul.
- Your home life, your living situation is up for review, whether you’re keen to move or create more space.
- Your career path leads you on a circuitous route but moving up or down the ladder of success, keep your options open.
- 1-to-1 relationships are your biggest challenge and you can’t escape an ultimatum.
- You’re balancing a regular job with a true vocation, an activity or pursuit outside of work that acts as a trigger, a rush of excitement.
- A happy home life puts a smile on your face but it’s a passionate relationship that offers you the deepest fulfilment.
- Move beyond your comfort zone and set up home somewhere different, even if only for a short spell.
- Put time and effort into your work and money goals and your persistence pays off. Set yourself up for the future and invest wisely.
- Your creative and spiritual source is a deep well that can only be accessed if you do so on a regular basis.
- Love brings a new level of commitment but be careful what you commit to as you’re in it for the long term.
- If you’re ready to take a big leap in your life, follow your path, your destiny as 2016 is your year.
- Embrace freedom, be unique to who you are and worry less about what other people think.
- Money magic is on the way, although you might have to wait until September for money to flow.
- This isn’t the time to rush into anything new but savour what you have and reflect on your life as it is right now.
- Your well-being requires your attention and a holistic approach to your health proves beneficial.
- There are few rules when it comes to love and a wild love affair could be just what you need to uplift your spirits
- Being too hasty in life is playing a risky game especially from April to June when Mars is out of control.
- A disciplined approach to money management teaches you sound lessons and a home move or property deal proves lucrative.
- As the year comes to a close you’re less interested in chasing after big goals and more trusting in a slower pace of life.
- Saturn and Jupiter work together to empower you and move you up the next rung of your career or vocational ladder.
- Learn to play by the rules and focus on the bigger picture and your long-term future.
- Friendships flourish in the last quarter of the year and it’s your turn to gain the support and help you need.
- Saturn turns your attention away from chasing after ambition or status towards finding a path that’s fulfilling on an inner level.
- Love offers you a road to temptation and if you’re ready for a passion-filled year ahead, this is one option.
- Your attitude towards money and possessions shifts and what you value highly in life is starting to change.
- The alliances you form make the biggest difference when you’re invited to play a leading role in a group, band, society or cause.
- Your money fortunes are boosted when you get sound advice from experts and build a new business partnership.
- A desire to be free and spread your wings sees you visiting distant lands in the last quarter of the year.
- You’re surfing in to the new year full of hopes and dreams. Be true to who you are and use your inborn gifts to make a difference.
- Saturn helps you create order out of chaos and when you work hard you can implement your long-term ambitions.
- Love brings you the greatest joy and liberation is a key theme in your year ahead.