Podcast: Obama in Cuba, Roundheads vs Cavaliers, Rebellion, and Baldness

Friday March 25th 2016
President Barack Obama made an historic trip to Cuba

President Barack Obama made an historic trip to Cuba

My good friend Andrea Soole and I discuss the planetary set up for Aries month, Obama’s historic trip to Cuba and hair — or lack thereof.

We are still working through some technical stuff, but I hope you enjoy this podcast.

You can find Andrea at andreasoole.com.

Cuba Obama in Cuba

The Laughing Cavalier by Frans Hals

The Laughing Cavalier by Frans Hals

Data from astrodatabank

Data from astrodatabank

Iain Duncan Smith

Iain Duncan Smith. Somehow kind of Uranus-Moony…

Cuba chart is drawn up from The Book of World Horoscopes for the moment of Fidel Castro’s radio announcement that he was taking control. Obama’s arrival chart is drawn up from the New York Times report on the visit.

1. Saverne says:

Loving your podcasts! I do have an Aries toddler at home with Uranus hovering on top of her sun…lots of vitamins for the rest of us!
    That trip to Cuba…can’t imagine a better person to initiate that new relationship than Obama. I suspect that Pluto in Cuba’s IC will bring about some dirty laundry that the Cubans didn’t know about. The opening and the incoming use of technology might allow them to see their own country with new eyes…
    So when will be OK to break the rules?! I get the importance of telling the truth and waiting. But for me telling the truth might mean breaking some rules.

• Christina says:

I think this long Mars Rx is really about sticking to one’s truth and that may mean breaking rules. We’re deep in the shadow already and heading into the actual Rx in April. My feeling is break the rules whenever you like but do so with some deliberation not just in a fit of pique!

• sabrina says:

Darn I forgot about Mars…is opposing my natal and activating a kite. It’s been productive in the past when slow planets stopped by.

Really enjoyed the podcast. It feels close. Is like we are all in your kitchen listening to you ladies and sipping something warm and delicious. Happy Easter

2. MIT says:

Hello,

I wondered why I felt so connected to President Obama’s Cuba visit. It’s astrology! My rising and planets connect. The only difference, my sun/venus in Scorpio and Aquarius moon

3. aqua says:

Very interesting.
    Im wondering though how did you ascertain IDS birth time? Do the Scots put birth time on birth certificates?

4. Christina says:

A correspondent — Alexei Diaz-Paz — has pointed out that the Cuban chart we use would be better called the Cuban Revolution, since it refers so specifically to Castro’s coup.

I think he’s probably right.