8 Things to Do While Venus is in Leo
|The Bather, Ingres.He was born with Venus in Leo and Sun in Virgo.|
This picture combines Virgo mastery of technique &
perfectionism with Leo luxury.
The planet of beauty is in the golden sign of Leo, what could be more luxurious. Here are some suggestions of how to make the most of this gorgeous energy.
1. Get a new hairstyle. Leo rules the mane and right now Mars, the planet of sharp things including your hairdresser’s scissors, is nicely placed in Scorpio, a sign that likes to get things right.
2. Lie in the sun. Better yet, get an all over tan. The fashion designer Coco Chanel had Venus in Leo. Among her many contributions to how the “modern woman” sees herself was the suntan. She made it fashionable to be brown. Which brings me to …
3. Buy a Chanel suit/handbag or some such luxury item. This is the time to get an investment piece that screams luxury. No need to spend a bomb, of course, because Venus in Leo is not so much about splashing out as it is about quality — and making a splash.
4. Do a self-portrait. Me me me… or in this case you you you…
5. Beautify your back: have a massage, depilate, tone, wear a backless dress. Leo rules the back, chest and heart. That brings me to…
6. Meditate on your heart chakra. This is the seat of love (Venus) and it’s in the part of the body ruled by the Lion. According to some traditions, the Sun chakra is also located around here.
7. Worship your own reflection. It’s time for a bit of self-love.
8. Watch The Lion King.