December Horoscopes

Friday December 1st 2017

It’s really quite a month for every one of us, as Saturn, the Dweller on the Threshold, changes signs for the first time since 2015. This is a more than usually momentous shift as the old devil is coming back to Capricorn, his own sign for the first time since the 1990s.

Oh and there’s the Winter Solstice and a Mercury Retrograde….

It’s all adding up to quite a holiday season.

I hope you have had your horoscope straight to your in-box. If not follow these links. These should take you to the subscription page if you are not already a subscriber, or to link for the newsletter if you are all signed up.

God Bless Us Every One!

Allelulia — Thomas Cooper Gotch

Allelulia — Thomas Cooper Gotch

1. Fiona says:

I have been paying my subscription but i can’t access the horoscopes…. how can I see my Horoscope??

• Christina says:

Sorry Fiona. I am not sure what’s going wrong with your sub. I will investigate.

Some other subscribers who reported problems have found the horoscopes in their junk or trash. It’s going there because it’s now a newsletter and therefore an attachment.

2. Jon says:

Hi Christina can’t access horoscopes not in inbox and going round in circles at login on site. All best

3. Jane says:

I’m having the same problems, just continuous looping.

4. joyce says:

Me too, keeps looping around reminding me of a groundhog-day advent calendar… and I just can’t wait to get the next chocolate.

5. astromike says:

Hi, I can’t access the horoscopes on the site and they did not show up in email, either. Please advise. Thank you!

6. capisani says:

Hi, I sent an email about the same issue. Cannot access the text here nor received the email. thanks.