It’s OK To Cry

Thursday November 15th 2012

Neptune in Pisces – right at the beginning again. Chiron, the wounded healer, in Pisces too.

Both planets have turned direct this week. If you need to cry, let your tears flow.

It is part of the healing.

Listen to kd lang (Sun conjunct Neptune, Chiron in Pisces) and Roy Orbison (Chiron-Moon square Neptune). They know a thing or two about crying.

1. Link says:

kd and Roy –voices enough to make one weep!

2. Sabrina says:

Ahh…that explains a lot.

3. Anonymous says:

Still crying… when does it stop?!

4. Christina says:

Oh dear, Anon, depends on your chart – and your heart. but it does seem to be that those of us with thinner skins are crying at a pin prick.

5. Anonymous says:

Chart: 25th of December 1974, 10.36 AM in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
    I am struck by a sudden enormous desire for love.
    Maybe the problem is, My progressive Venus is locked in between transit Neptune and transit Chiron? The crying thing? My sudden object of love seems a bit …. illusional 😉

6. Mary says:

Dear Anonymous, I can identify with your dilemma! I am also a December 25 baby (1968) and last spring, when Neptune entered Pisces and Uranus entered Aries, I was the biggest Crybaby in the world. I blame Uranus, which was transiting right over my natal moon at zero degrees Aries. And I still feel the zings of Uranus, especially right now as it squares my sun at 4 degrees Capricorn. My theory is that Uranus loves to shake things up, and nothing shakes up a calm Capricorn like super-strong sensitivity and waves of uncontrollable emotion. I talked a lot to friends and to a trusted therapist about the tears. The best piece of advice I got was to make time and space in my busy,responsible life for crying. I disentangled myself from some draining friendships, took a hiatus from some of my volunteer work, and spent a lot of time walking with my dogs. But I still feel softer and more compassionate than ever before in my life…As a Capricorn, I think of it as the watery half of the seagoat.

7. Anonymous says:

Thanks Mary! (my first name is, Mary too 😉 Uranus is not the first I would think of, but my Ascendant is all about Uranus (Aquarius, with Uranus in Scorpio square Asc) so can really relate to your story. Maybe because my Saturn (ruler of Cap AND Uranus 🙂 is in Cancer, I can say I have always been “watery”in the sense of supersensitive, especially about emotions and love. I also think it has to do with some transits and progressions through my eighth house (progressive Moon, Saturn and now Venus too), but because Pluto and Uranus live in my eighth house, I thought I was used to it… Not! With all this Scorpio action right now, the waterflow is immense. I find myself listening to emotional music, after a long time. I have to DO something with this emotions, but I can’t seem to find a way to materialize them, I need to share it. Also physically 😉 Thanks for your sweet comment, and hang on! Kleenex loves us :_)